Registration is required to attend the meeting and receive PDU credit. The following steps are required for registration:
- Navigate to the Birmingham PMI Chapter website: www.pmibirmingham.org
- Select the ‘Events’ link (listed at left)
- Locate the ALFISIG announcement –Review the details of the meeting and note the conference bridge call in information listed. It is imperative that you maintain the conference line information for the meeting.
- At the bottom of the meeting Alfisig Event information page, you may select Register and/or Download the presentation. You must select Register to obtain PDU for attending the event.
- To register, provide the required information on the form and press submit. Insure the email information is entered correctly. You will receive a confirmation email once fully registered to the address provided.
- You will receive a summary line of the registration and the cost (if applicable). If you have provided a valid PMI ID, you will not be charged for registration. Otherwise, a 2.50 charge must be paid prior to registration. Review information and select “Finalize Submission” button.
- The cancellation policy page will then be displayed for review. You must scroll down and select the “I accept the Cancellation Policy” button to complete registration.
- You will need to download the presentation and have on hand during the meeting.
Important: Check your email for confirmation notice immediately. If one is not received in a timely manner, it will indicate that 1) you are not fully registered or 2) you are registered, but did not enter a correct email address for confirmation.
Note: The meeting is provided at no charge to all PMI members and allows those attending to receive a PDU. For non-PMI members attending, a $2.50 charge will be required during registration.